IFO ( Initial Farm Offerings )
Participate in our IFOs using H2O-BNB LP tokens.
The project gets the BNB, IFOSwap burns the H2O. You get the tokens. Win-Win-Win
- 1.You will need H2O-BNB LP tokens to participate.
- 2.H2O tokens equating to half of the total funds raised will be:
- 1.80 % burned forever (If the full $1,000,000 USD allocation is raised, then $400,000 of H2O tokens will be burned.)
- 2.remaining 20% of H2O will be swapped into a stable coin (USDC) and added into our Reservoir.
- 1.While the sale is live, commit your H2O-BNB LP tokens to buy the IFO tokens
- 1.When the sale is complete, claim the IFO tokens you've bought. Your unspent funds will also be sent back to you.
- 2.Done! In the case of an overflow you can unstake your remaining H2O-BNB LP tokens.
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent.
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the IFO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
It's possible to receive no tokens at all: If you commit a very small amount of LP tokens compared to the total amount committed by others, your contribution may be such a small part of the total that you may not qualify for even a small portion of the tokens sold. In such a case, you will still be able to reclaim all the H2O-BNB LP tokens you committed.